Bolt on a Vortech V-3 SCi supercharger system and increase your 350 Z's horsepower to 412 and torque to 355 lb./ft. Or on ""Rev-up"" models, increase your horsepower to 440 and torque to 352 lb./ft.
Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the Nissan 350Z, featuring the V-3 SCi internally lubricated, centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock 350Z to 412HP (440 HP on the Rev-up) with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the V-3 SCi supercharger at the factory redline.
The 350Z system uses Vortech's V-3 SCi supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the V-3 SCi. The ""i"" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 75% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, reduced drive power and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability, easier on the engine than any turbo installation.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage usually increases.
Vortech's 350Z Supercharging Systems are available as either a complete, fully calibrated bolt-on system, or as a V-3 SCi tuner kit for custom installations at over 500 HP. And with Vortech's many upgrade solutions, there is always more power when you are ready.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes a high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Stand-alone ignition timing control computer provides for seamless acceleration
- Integrated charge cooler configuration allows for higher horsepower gains
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Reusable air filter features a high-flow design
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for ""factory-type"" appearance and rigidity
- Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys
Tuner Kits do not include Fuel Management Upgrade or Programming.