The Defi Advance CR gauges are the latest offering from Defi. They are designed to replace the older BF or Link Series gauges. They offer even more advanced features than the previous generation gauges.
In our opinion these are some of the best gauges you can buy.
We carry a full line of Defi gauges. If you're looking for a gauge that isn't on our website please contact us. These gauges are available in both White and Black faced versions. They are also available in 52mm and 60mm. We either have or can get any Defi gauge you want.
These gauges require the Defi Advance Control Unit to function. This control unit is sold separately. These gauges will not work with the previous generation Link Series controller.
* Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
* Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility.
* Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit.
* Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
* The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with theother two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit.
* The illumination at night can be switched between 2 different colors. (White dial: amber red / blue; Black dial: white / amber red)
* The outer edge of the gauge illuminates in red at night.
* The needle pointer driven by original stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicles.
* The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle in 3027 - 4600 segments (0.088°- 0.059°), and provides accurate vehicle information.
* Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors.
* Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
* Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes.
* A mounting bracket, meter cup, regular position bezel are provided with this product.
* With both fuel pressure gauge and turbo installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen.