The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driver's seat.
This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions. Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.
- Compact 1/4 DIN size
- 3 Presets for Quick Adjustments
- Separately adjustable for front and rear
- Ability to use switch between 16 and 32 way adjustment
- Illumination for ease of use at night
- Variable Illumination control
- Variable Volume control