The Nissan 370Z is a high-end performance machine. Because they are at the fore-front of automotive technology, many aspects of the cars performance have grown increasingly complicated.
Modifying simple things such as the vehicle's exhaust system, becomes a daunting task that can become pricey. Due to the complexity of the bends, flanges and welds in the OEM Y-Pipe, Megan Racing has decided to manufacture a direct bolt-on Y-Pipe for the 370Z.
The Y-Pipe features two High-Flow flex pipes to reduce the interior noise resonance without sacrificing performance while the Polished T-304 Stainless Steel construction offers a show-car look and long lasting durability.
The inlets are 2.5" that follow through with individual pipes until they converge at the Cat-Back system with a 3" Flat-Flange to provide a secure and tight seal every time.
Specifications & Features:
- NOTE: Off road used only!
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation