RB Two-piece rotors are made to outperform and outlast the competition. The disc material is an alloyed iron formula for added strength and heat resistance, and heat treated to further improve rotor performance.
Two-piece rotors save weight because the center hat portion is aluminum, not iron. Lighter weight leads to better cornering and handling. RB makes more stock sized Two-piece rotors than any other brake company.
- Lightweight - save 2 to 8 pounds per rotor versus stock
- Save on replacement costs by just replacing the disc instead of the entire rotor
- Patented center mount design - hat is mounted at the center of the disc using alternating tabs from both faces
- Discs are made with alloyed gray iron and heat treated
- Many rotors are available in multiple disc surface finishes: slotted, drilled and slotted, and open slot