These are the best driveshafts on the market. Carbon Fiber driveshafts are light weight and heavy duty.
* ACPT wet filament wound carbon fiber with no metal substrate.
* Longer unsupported spans than are possible with metal tubes.
* Greater torque capacity than steel or aluminum tube.
* Longer fatigue life than steel or aluminum tube.
* Lower rotating weight transmits more of available power.
* Smooth and stable from 0 to as high as 14,000 RPM.
* Dramatically reduces vibrations common to overdrive equipped vehicles. Safety Features
* Absorbs vibrations that can destroy all metal shafts.
* Torque tested through 3900 foot pounds.
* Reduces damage to vehicle and driver by shredding itself in case of component failure.