The CJM S0 system includes all the essentials for converting your 350z fuel system to a return style configuration along with an adjustable pressure regulator.
A return fuel system with manifold pressure reference is critical for maximizing the effectiveness of your fuel pump and injectors while also contributing to uniform fuel distribution to each injector for a safer and more reliable tune.
This is the only fuel system upgrade in its class that retains your factory pulsation dampers, smoothing out your fuel tables and tremendously reducing part throttle stuttering.
Your factory 5/16 feed-side plumbing is untouched and the factory rails are left in place. The S0 system sources return fuel using our exclusive S0 Output Fitting in-between the rear pulsation damper and driver side rail. A -6AN PTFE hose leads fuel to the inlet of the adjustable regulator, and another PTFE return line feeds back to the return correction kit installed to the fuel pump module.
Each external hose in the system is constructed of PTFE with a stainless braid and crimped hose end fittings. The return line to the fuel tank has a black PVC coating to protect your vehicle and wiring harness from any raw SS braid abrasion.
This system utilizes a "return correction", which is a vital modification kit for the fuel pump assembly that properly converts it to return-style while still retaining the factory in-tank venturis. Without this modification the fuel pump would be unable to recover fuel from the left-hand side of the tank.
Included Components and Options
CJ Motorsports Billet S0 Output Fitting Kit:
- Billet Machined and Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Hardware
- -6AN Outlet
CJ Motorsports S0 Plumbing Kit:
- Teflon w/ SS Braid -6 Rail Outlet to Regulator Hose
- Teflon w/ SS Braid and PVC Black Coated -6 Return Line
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- Billet External Adjustable 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Input and Output -6 Fittings
- -6 Plug
CJ Motorsports Return Correction Kit:
- Hardware kit for converting factory returnless fuel pump module to accept return fuel
- Keeps OEM venturi system fully functional
- Regulator Type: Select your preference from Aeromotive and Fuelab options.
- DEI Fire Sleeve: This quality insulation for -6 hoses is recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- Mini Fuel Pressure Gauge: When not installing an in-cabin fuel pressure gauge, you will need this to set and monitor fuel pressure.