DC Sports is pleased to introduce its stainless-steel headers (part number NHS4201). With power gains of up to 12.4 horsepower and 11.2lbs/ft of torque with our headers, these bolt-on power adders are a must for any 350Z owner.
DC Sports header and exhaust systems are dyno tested to outperform all comparable header systems on the market. Extensive research and development goes into each system to ensure the best fit, finish and performance for your vehicle. DC Sports header and exhaust systems are precision bent on our CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from our non-contact digitizing scanner. DC's flanges are CNC machined, we attach the flange to the header pipes, then machine-grind the flange-mating surface to ensure a leak-free seal. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit with every header system DC make.
Header System Key Features:
- Every system is dyno-tested for maximum performance
- NEW 100% 304 Stainless steel construction (no mild steel flanges)
- CNC mandrel bends with precision-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
- CNC-machined flanges eliminate leaks.
- Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning of systems for more power across rpm range
- C.A.R.B. exempt or pending C.A.R.B. exemption
- Beautiful brushed finish
Includes comprehensive instructions and all necessary hardware