K1 Technologies connecting rods offer world-class performance at an affordable price. Their race-ready connecting rods are made from 4340 forged steel, use premium bushing material and are hand finished in the USA. K1's Engineering Team has decades of experience designing components for professional racing engines and designs each rod for demanding race applications.
- BE Width: 26.37mm
- Bolt Size: 3/8in
- Gram Weight: 581
- Housing Bore: 48.009mm
- Length: 150.0mm
- PE Width: 22.86mm
- Pin Diameter: 22mm
- Billet 4340 Steel H-Beam Design
- Designed by in-house engineering team for high-stress racing applications
- All rods are finished in the USA and held to very tight tolerances
- Bores finished to +/- .0001" and weight to +/- 1 gram per end.
- Shot peened for improved fatigue life
- Premium bronze wrist pin bushings
- High Quality ARP 2000 Fasteners included