Sport Front Passenger Side Brake Rotor (127.61114R) by StopTech. Rotor Size: 352mm (13.86"). Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled and Slotted. Rotor Type: Vented. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech.
- Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same time
- Power alloy metallurgy
- E-Coated hat finish for corrosion resistance
- High quality Centric Parts® blank casting
- Dimpled holes and Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Dimples are resistant to cracking compared to drilled holes
- Dimples reduce the stress on the pads and improve heat dissipation
- Dimpled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
Every StopTech Sport Rotor is produced from a high quality Centric Parts blank casting and finished in a durable e-coating for corrosion resistance. StopTech Sport Rotors look great behind custom wheels, improve the initial bite of the brake pads, and help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc. A set of StopTech rear replacement Sport Rotors is a great way to match the aesthetics of a StopTech Big Brake Kit. Most StopTech Sport Rotors are finished with black e-coating on both sides of the hat, inside the cooling vanes, and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these area can lead to installed lateral run out issues. Power Alloy metallurgy is an exclusive feature of many StopTech rotors. In specific vehicle applications, StopTech works with foundry partners to increase the molybdenum or carbon content of the castings, and to carefully control the cooling rate during production to reach targets for hardness and tensile strength. Nearly all StopTech 1-piece rotors have unique slot or hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle. For these directional patterns, straight vane or pillar vane rotors are used to ensure that a drilled hole never touches a cooling vane.
StopTech has been awarded the highly coveted TíœV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TíœV's demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TíœV certification is not required in all countries, TíœV approval demonstrates that StopTech's Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TíœV agency.
Product # 32010-CD00AReplaces #...