At TORQEN every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
TORQEN uses a large variety of international manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. Our business model allows us to offer our customers the most competitive prices and we can do this by not stocking all the products shown on our web shop here in UK.
We also manufacture our own TORQEN products, some on a made-to-order basis like our Big Brake Kits, coilovers etc, others being stocked in our warehouse in UK readily available for same day dispatch like wheel spacers, undertrays, decats, high flow cats etc. Custom made products may have a longer lead time, please enquire with us using the "Contact us" option before placing an order if you need the products urgently.
If you have further questions regarding the delivery and lead times, please contact us before placing an order.
If you need to return one or all the products from your order, you need to file an RMA via My Account / Orders history. Once you filled your request, you need to wait for us to approve it before shipping your items back to us. Failing to follow our Returns process may significantly delay your refund and some cases even denied. Some of the items we sell need to be shipped to different warehouse addresses, other than our registered business address.
Goods which prove to be faulty, not as described or don't do what are supposed to, may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items have not been modified or tampered with.
- We cannot accept any returns or cancellations for items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification. Please enquire before placing the order online if you're not sure.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods, please contact us before returning any items.
- We only accept returns from the person who bought the item from us.
Further information about your consumer rights here: https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds